Taking Life As It Comes isn’t all about fluffy clouds in an azure blue sky.
It’s also not about giving up, resigning oneself to a miserable life full of impossible challenges.
It’s about my philosophy on Life.
A philosophy that I developed at the age of 18, which has served me well during difficult times throughout my life – and especially during the past 11 years living with breast cancer.
Among other things, Taking Life As It Comes is about
- Following your Heart
- Learning to Accept What Is, with grace
- Feeling Gratitude for moments of Joy
- Focusing on what you love rather than what you believe you “should” do
- Enjoying the Present Moment rather than worrying about the future or having regrets about the past
- Learning to deal with whatever situations Life may throw at you
- Adapting to Change and finding solutions to problems in the Present Moment
- Leading a life of Ease
To find out more about my story, read the Taking Life As It Comes Blog
In addition to being a writer, I am also an intuitive artist, photographer and film maker.
Find out more about my other creative work on my website